Three Rivers Rowing Association appreciates and welcomes new members. You can choose between a boat and facility membership, a fitness membership, or a membership to store your personal boat. Please e-mail or call with any questions about membership dues.
Boat & Facility Membership – Full facility usage, scull, sweep, dragon boat use and program discounts. Needed for all TRRA Masters teams.
1. Adult – $510 annually
2. Head Coach- $260 annually
Must be approved by TRRA.
3. Family (members living in one household) – $945 annually
Add family members to the ‘roster’ in your Club Management System account.
4. Student or Adaptive – $280 annually
5. Student 1/2 year – $155
Fitness Membership – Access to all TRRA ergs, weight rooms, showers, and locker rooms.
1. Adult – $380 annually
2. Student – $255 annually
Boat Storage – Full access to scullers bay to store your own shell, day or night. Individuals who store a boat must be a Boat & Facility Member of TRRA as well. Contact Sarah Peterson for availability.
1. First Boat (1x & 2x/2- only) – $450 annually
2. 2nd Boat Storage: (1x & 2x/2- only) – $450 annually
3. 3rd Boat Storage: (1x & 2x/2- only) – $450 annually
Locker – Full access to the locker room to store your belongings overnight, or any length of time.
Lambert Boathouse on Washington’s Landing – $60 annually
Millvale Training Center -$60 annually